How to Choose a Reliable Mobile Repair Company?
So, it came to the point that you needed a mobile repair company. What happened? Well, chances are you got your phone wet or you’ve broken the phone screen. Regardless of the reason, considering the services of a mobile repair company is a significant decision. Unless your phone warranty or policy covers the cost of repairs, then it’s safe to assume you’ll pay for it. The cost would vary depending on the damage, brand, and model of your phone. Remember, not all cell phone companies are the same. To avoid disappointment, or worse, getting duped, keep these tips in mind to make the right choice.
While you likely already have your choice of mobile repair companies in mind, you’ll still want one who has a good reputation. If not, then it could add to your problems rather than solve them.
1. You can get feedback from family or friends who have already used the service of a particular mobile repair company.
2. You should also check online for reviews and testimonials from previous clients. It would even give you a good idea of the types of service they’re able to provide.
3. Chances are you’ll want a shop located near you for convenience. If you can’t find any online reviews about a company, which is rare, at least you can visit their store easily. You can use this opportunity to talk to them personally.
Working with a company that has a proven track record can give you confidence and peace of mind knowing you’re putting your phone in the hands of a reliable mobile repair company.
Aside from the skills of the technicians, it’s also a good idea to check their customer service.
1. Are they accommodating?
2. Are they respectful?
3. Do they give you that unique “customer experience”?
An upright mobile repair company won’t string you along. Moreover, the company will be honest with you about the chances of what you can expect from the outcome of a repair job.
How soon can you get your phone back?
Turnaround time is critical for any phone user. Can you survive without your phone for more than three days? Probably not.
1. In general, it takes hours (and even minutes!) for an experienced mobile repair company to get the job done, depending on the issue of the phone. Some can repair your phone as quickly as 10 minutes and a max time of 24 hours.
2. In some cases, a few hours of waiting time is all it takes until you get your phone back.
However, it’s best to be realistic about your expectations on turnaround time. According to the BBB, a real expert can do a while-you-wait job. However, the time might vary if heavy diagnostics are necessary for severe problems and if they’re already servicing a long line of customers.
A reputable mobile repaircompany offers a guarantee for the services it provides, so, be sure to ask about it.
1. The typical coverage of the warranty would include parts and service. Thus, you can take the phone back if you still experience the same problems even after they’ve fixed it. Sometimes, the warranty covers the free service and parts.
2. Ask the length of time covered by their warranty. In some cases, it could even last up to a year from repair.
3. If not, then you should at least get three months on a warranty.
You should shop around for prices before making your choice. Remember, each mobile repair company will have its own specific rates.
1. Collect and compare quotes then decide.
2. However, avoid the pitfall of sacrificing the quality of service to save money on repairs. It’s risky as the money you saved from repairs could end up going to another mobile repair company. Why? Because your first choice wasn’t able to do the job right.
If this is your first time to have your phone repaired, it’s always a good idea to conduct your background check and if possible, ask friends if they have been able to do business with a certain mobile repair company.
1. Look for reviews and feedback online about the company. This will give you an idea if the company can give you exemplary service.
2. Ask friends who have sent their phones for repair. Ask what companies they prefer and why. You can also have an idea of what to expect.
These factors can help you evaluate a mobile repair company to fix your damaged phone. Remember, careful consideration beforehand will give you a better chance of getting your phone back and nearly good as new.
www.buzzmeeh.com is the leading company providing online mobile repair service, widely recognized for high-quality maintenance and services for all ranges of phones. We provide Onsite Mobile Repair Service in Delhi NCR, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Dehradun at the best market price, for fixing all sorts of hardware and software-related issues.
Buzzmeeh aims to remove all the hassle from the equation by making the service quick and easy for the customers. Buzzmeeh is equipped with an inventory of quality parts & accessories for all mobile devices. The customer gets the luxury of ensured mobile data security and absolute transparency in the pricing and process with the support of a team of highly-skilled technicians who ensure that your device and your data are in safe hands. The inception of Buzzmeeh took place in the winters of 2015 when a group of passionate individuals clenched their fists to revolutionize the mobile repair industry. There is nothing more infuriating than having a broken phone & repairing the same makes us furious. The whole process of traveling and constantly touching base with the repair company about the status of your phone could be awfully exhausting and we’re here to change that.