The repair/workmanship warranty stands for 30 days, the provided gadget is not treated/opened/managed by any other vendor, post our last repair. Replaced parts warranty is separate but is still subject to the above-mentioned clause. Warranty is provided for the same repair& fault. In any physically damaged gadget or gadgets with identified hardware damages, it is quite possible that any part which is intermittently working can potentially completely stop functioning, while we are in the process of diagnosing and resolving the reported issue/s. In such a scenario, Buzzmeeh.com will not be held liable for returning the gadget in the exact(pre-received) partial working condition, although we do not interfere with the working of parts that have not been reported as faulty by a customer, we will ensure that you are informed about upcoming issues if we discover them.
Customers have to pay our visit charges of INR 299.00 during our warranty period as per company policy.
The warranty covers the service issues fixed and parts replaced (original & compatible) by buzzmeeh.com. The warranty doesn’t cover any breakage/water damage caused by the external environment after a mobile has been delivered. Repairs of water damaged phones do not carry any warranty
All phones which are fixed or repaired will be held for 15 days maximum. Post repair if delivery is not claimed by the customer after 15 days company won’t be responsible for any loss/damage.
Questions and Answer
Q. How can I claim my warranty?
1. To avail, the warranty customer needs to send a short video of the phone along with the problem facing by the customer on the company WhatsApp number 8010969696. After providing the necessary details, you’ll receive the warranty if all the prerequisites are fulfilled.
2. Once you have claimed the warranty, the buzzmeeh team will take about 48-72 hours to resolve your issue. However, it may take more, depending on the nature of your case or the customer can visit the service centre to avail of the warranty.
3. Send us your phone number/customer id/IMEI Number on our WhatsApp number: 8010969696
4. Warranty can be availed in company serviceable territories only.
Important Note: In order to prevent any loss of data from occurring as a result of the repair, customers are advised to back up all data prior to the repair attempt.
Q. After the screen/spare parts are replaced, if I don’t like the screen will you return my money?
We use the best quality screens and spare parts and hence it is unlikely that you will feel the need to change it. Our technician will show and let you use the new screen or spare part before the final replacement happens. However, if you still don’t like it, we will not proceed with the screen or spare part replacement. Also, in case you face any touch issues post the screen replacement or mobile phone working issues after the replacement of a spare part, we offer a 6-month warranty. We do not have a money refund policy.
Q. Is there any warranty from Buzzmeeh for the repairs?
Yes, Buzzmeeh provides a 30-day to 180-day warranty, for the parts replaced. The warranty covers defects not owing to subsequent physical & water damages by the customer and relating to the parts that have been replaced only.
Q. What if I change my mind after I have scheduled an appointment?
It wouldn’t be an issue as you can reschedule your booking anytime. Please let us know your preferred time and location before 1 hour of your scheduled time and we will reschedule your repair request accordingly. In the unlikely event that you wish to cancel the request, you have to pay the visit charges of Rs. 199 (it happens)
Q. How much time will Buzzmeeh take to resolve my query?
Our team generally resolves an issue within 24 hours to 10 days. You will get acknowledged and our team will close your queries as soon as possible.
Q. What does the warranty cover?
We provide 30 days to 6 months warranty on the spare part replacement. The warranty only covers manufacturing defects and does not encompass damage due to manual intervention.
Important Note: The warranty is valid only for the parts repaired or replaced. For example, if the speaker of the phone is replaced then the warranty is for the speaker only and not for other parts.
Q. Will I get a warranty on the repair?
We provide up to 1 month of repair warranty on each gadget repaired by buzzmeeh.
Important Note: Buzzmeeh has the right to refuse service on any claims solely at its own discretion.
The warranty is NOT valid under these conditions
1. Any kind of display issue will not be consider in warranty and warranty not valid.
2. If you don’t hand over the non-working mobile part to the buzzmeeh technician, the warranty will be valid only for 3 months.
3. In case other components of the mobile are damaged, and the phone refuses to turn on and perform all the tasks it is supposed to do.
4. If the phone is left partially working, following an unsuccessful repair attempt at home or by any other vendor.
5. In case a phone model is known to have a particular manufacturing/performance issue that impairs the functioning of the screen.
6. In case the mobile’s frame is damaged.
7. In case the mobile is jail-broken.
8. If the internal hardware is tampered with, especially through a self-repair attempt.
9. The warranty will not cover phones that have been damaged negligently and intentionally.
10. It is also not applicable to devices that have been repaired or tampered with before, by anyone else other than buzzmeeh.
11. The warranty is valid only for the specific device repaired and the original customer. It is not transferable across devices or if the device is sold or handed over to another individual
12. Warranty on Battery is NOT valid in case of excessive charging, battery swell, overnight charging or use of non-OEM Charging Cable/Adapters
13. Subsequent mishandling which causes the frame to bend, twist or crack will not be entertained.
14. Subsequent mishandling with the screen such as hard press may initiate discolouring or lining on the display.
15. blank screen, black spot, Colourful spot, colour spread, visible horizontal and vertical lines visible in the display.
16. Software issues unrelated to the repair
17. New damages unrelated to the original repair